We are so excited to announce our summer internship program for 2019! Our team at Dear Lovers has been growing and with our growth, we’d absolutely love to bring on an intern to mentor and offer assistance.
Our internship will offer an exciting opportunity for someone to learn business, photography, marketing and social media in a growing team with multiple photographers and a filmmaker. We will be accepting applications, setting up interviews with candidates, and offering a start date in early June!
- Someone who can commit to 10-15 hours a week with our team in San Diego, California.
- Someone who is friendly, enthusiastic, and outgoing!
- Someone who is passionate for wedding photography and networking
- Someone who is very familiar with Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Someone who has knowledge of Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, and WordPress is a bonus!
Some of the things you will learn:
- How to lead community management strategy and manage community management activities via social media
- How to maintain photography equipment
- How to curate wedding photography blogs and submissions
- The flow of a wedding day and working with vendors
- The things required to keep a wedding photography business running
- What it takes to assist with weddings, engagements, and editorial/styled sessions
This internship is unpaid; however, we offer college credit! If chosen for the internship, we will need you to work with our team in San Diego, California.
If this sounds like you, please email email@example.com no later than May 15th, 2019 at 11:59pm. Please let us know if you have any questions! We will be in touch with applicants who might be a good fit!